It’s been a little more than two months since I’ve started this “Symbiont” thing, and now it has developed up to the point it needs a separate tumblr account (just in order to keep the feeds of people who follow me for something different clear from this story). Now there is one; unlike the “official” version I put on the website, it will contain quite a few extras, like references, WIPs, or sketches that don’t make it into the finished version.
Here’s what we’ve got so far:
- at least six chapters to develop (chapter two is already here);
- monthly publications (chapter three is to be published on July, 1);
- tons and tons of sketches;
- very little time to develop this;
- at least a dozen people willingly sharing their ideas and thoughts;
- at least five people who agreed to act as references;
- a very strong chance to print this one day, if I have enough strengths and luck.
I also want to paint weekly images on reader’s headcanon ideas, some of which are just brilliant (you can see the first one here or in the header to this entry), and will be very glad if you support this. Just follow @symbiontcomics on tumblr for the updates, and I’ll stick to my usual stuff in my personal account.
Thank you for all your support, anyway — and have a lovely day, because DAMN WE ALL NEED LOVELY DAYS THEY ARE POSSIBLE SO WHY DON’T WE HAVE THEM?))
— in some way sincerely, in some way yours,